MIPIM Connect includes a section accessible, free of charge, to the entire international property community and another section reserved for customers registered for MIPIM 2020. Access to exclusive MIPIM content and networking opportunities will be offered to MIPIM 2020 registered delegates until September.
The new MIPIM Connect digital service offers :
- A networking tool to simplify connections between international property professionals registered to MIPIM 2020. Users will receive personalised recommendations based on their matchmaking preferences and can then propose virtual meetings or chat conversations and share presentations with their chosen contacts. For MIPIM 2020 registered delegates only
- Exclusive MIPIM content such as webinars and studies of the international property market. Twice a week until September (Tuesdays and Thursdays), exclusive webinars will give the floor to international property experts and leaders who were scheduled to speak at the MIPIM 2020 conference programme. Spotlighting a special theme each month, they will address a wide range of property and city issues, from urban development and investment to innovation and proptech, and provide a perspective in light of the current context. For MIPIM 2020 registered delegates only
The first webinar, Thinkers & Leaders: Embracing the change, scheduled on Tuesday 5 May at 2pm CET will bring together Hala El Akl, Director, PLP Architecture; Olivier Vassart, CEO, Arcelor Mittal Steligence®; Neil Slater, Global Head of Real Estate & Deputy Head of Private Markets, Aberdeen Standard Investments et Courtney Fingar, Editor-in-Chief, FDI, NS Media Group.
- Free access to curated content. Users of the MIPIM Connect platform can find out about landmark international property projects to be presented in Cannes in March, benefit from the latest news from the industry via MIPIM blog articles, and access an online project gallery. Open to all
- MIPIM Connect users can also discover the finalists of the MIPIM Awards 2020 and MIPIM 2020 registered delegates will be able to vote for their favourite project in the next few weeks in their online facility. The winners of the MIPIM Awards 2020 will be announced in September.
“Everyone in the property sector has been hit hard by the coronavirus, and first of all the MIPIM team and I would like to express our continuing support for them. This crisis has halted a great many projects and is putting social distancing in our cities to the test. In response, MIPIM is remaining true to its DNA by promoting contacts and exchanges, and sharing information to help all property professionals continue their activity. I hope that this initiative will further contribute to jointly building tomorrow’s cities,” says Ronan Vaspart, Director of MIPIM.
The next webinars available on MIPIM Connect are:
- Tuesday 5 May, 2020 at 2pm CET – Thinkers & Leaders: embracing the change
- Thursday 7 May, 2020 at 2pm CET – Building value through social engagement
- Tuesday 12 May, 2020 at 2pm CET – Focus on UK: Housing options & innovations
MIPIM Connect is accessible from the MIPIM website.
MIPIM 2020 registered clients will receive by email their login information to access the exclusive content of MIPIM Connect.
We shall soon provide more information on the MIPIM event due to take place in Paris in September.
The next MIPIM in Cannes will take place from 16 to 19 March 2021.
About Reed MIDEM
Founded in 1963, Reed MIDEM is an organiser of professional, international markets that are essential business platforms for key players in the sectors concerned. These sectors are MIPTV, MIPDOC, MIPCOM, MIPJUNIOR in Cannes, MIP China in Hangzhou and MIP Cancun in Mexico for the television and digital content industries; MIDEM in Cannes for music professionals; Esports BAR in Cannes and in Miami for the esports business; MIPIM in Cannes, MIPIM Asia Summit in Hong Kong SAR, Propel by MIPIM – NYC in partnership with MetaProp, Propel by MIPIM – Paris and Propel by MIPIM – Hong Kong for the tech and real estate industry; MAPIC and LeisurUp in Cannes, MAPIC Russia in Moscow, MAPIC Italy and The Happetite in Milan, and MAPIC India in Mumbai for the retail real estate sector. www.reedmidem.com
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is a leading global events business. It combines face-to-face with data and digital tools to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 500 events in almost 30 countries across 43 industry sectors, attracting more than 7 million participants.
Our events, organised by 35 global offices, leverage industry expertise, large data sets and technology to enable our customers to generate billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. www.reedexpo.com